Honeysuckle Flower Preservation
101 E Main St. Ste 300
Denison, TX 75021
***READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SHIPPING***
OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED ON WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS
We recommend shipping your flowers within 24-48 hours after your event. Flowers dry prettiest when they arrive fresh! Please be aware that Honeysuckle Flower Preservation LLC is not responsible for bouquet shipments delayed/ misplaced and/or damaged by the shipping provider before arriving to the shop.
WARNING: Keep your flowers in the refrigerator until shipment, DO NOT FREEZE!
KEEP YOUR FLOWERS HYDRATED:
· If possible trim off about 1/8″ from stem and place in a vase with a little water. If your bouquet is in an oasis you’ll want to add water to the foam to keep the flowers hydrated.
· Keep flowers upright in the refrigerator while hydrating. Make sure the temperature is not too cold or the flowers are touching the walls as this can cause cold damaged. If a refrigerator is not available, keep hydrated in a cool place away from direct sun light.
· Make sure to make arrangements to get your flowers to us as soon as possible after your event. The fresher the flowers are when we receive them, the better results when they’re preserved.
ITEMS WE RECOMMED FOR PACKING:
· Styrofoam cooler larger than your actual grouping of flowers, arrangement or bouquet.
· A cardboard box large enough to accommodate cooler
· Frozen ice packs/coolant blocks
· Packing tape
· Packing paper, newspaper, or styrofoam peanuts to place around your flowers
· Paper towels
· Rubber bands
1. Wrap a damp paper towel around the stems
2. Wrap the wet paper towel in plastic wrap (or plastic bag) and secure with a rubber band
NOTE: If your bouquet has Dahlia’s or Sunflowers please wrap them separately as they are much more fragile and decompose faster than other flowers.
3. Tape cooling material (frozen coolant block/ice pack) to bottom of Styrofoam cooler with duct tape.
4. Place foil paper on top of cooling material
5. Place a layer of the crumpled paper or peanuts on top of foil so flowers are not in direct contact with cool pack/ice pack.
6. Place flowers on layer of crumpled paper or peanuts.
7. Add remaining crumpled paper or peanuts to fill Styrofoam cooler so that flowers are not bouncing around during shipping. Do not pack it tightly or flowers could get crushed.
NOTE: If you are shipping any items with flowers that could potentially get water damaged, please place them inside a tightly sealed Ziploc bag.
8. Tape lid securely on Styrofoam cooler.
9. Place Styrofoam cooler inside cardboard box and place paper or peanuts all around cooler to make sure that the cooler is secure inside the box and there is no room for it to move around and close it with packing tape.
10. Label box “Fragile – Do Not Crush” on all sides and “This side up”
We recommend using FedEx or UPS 1-2 DAY shipping